- Soy yogurt with nuts and fruit
- Soy yogurt with a slice of whole grain (or gluten-free) bread and nut butter
- Oatmeal (or Brown Rice Cereal) with Chicken sausage
- Oatmeal with nuts, flax oil, and berries
- Rice cakes with nut butter
- Fresh blueberries and cashews with a piece of gluten-free toast
- Fresh fruit salad with gluten-free granola
- Buckwheat pancakes and sausage
- Buckwheat pancakes with nut butter
- Smoothie using protein powder, fruit, almond/soy/coconut milk, ice (can add any type of milk, fruit, cocoa, peanut butter, etc…choices are endless)
- Baked Millet with nuts (see recipe on website)
If you are able to tolerate egg whites you can make an omelet. Also you can make the Easy Morning Oatmeal Pancakes on our website.
If you can only tolerate the yolks, you can add some water and a little almond milk to yolks to make them tastier.
There are eggs in the pancake but it is distributed throughout the entire batch.
Unless you have a severe physical reaction to eggs, you should be able to tolerate this small amount.