The TRIAD test assesses the following:
- Vitamin and mineral sufficiency
- Functional status of B vitamins
- Methylation sufficiency status (B12 and Folate)
- Mitochondrial energy production (Lipoic acid and COQ 10 sufficiency)
- Oxidative stress and anti-oxidant sufficiency (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, etc.)
- Fat and carb metabolism
- Detoxification adequacy (liver pathways)
- Neurotransmitter metabolism (brain chemistry)
- Hidden bacteria and yeast infections- very common cause of digestive problems and fatigue
- Amino acid sufficiency (20 essential amino acids) tells us whether you are getting enough protein, digesting it and have enough to make brain chemicals, build muscle, detox liver, etc.
- Food sensitivities (90 foods-measures IgG antibodies)
- Intestinal hyperpermeability (Leaky Gut)
This test requires urine collection and blood work.