- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. gluten-free soy sauce (or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos)
- 1 tbsp. balsalmic
- 1 tbsp. roasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. nut butter, your choice
- 1 tps. ginger, grated
- 6 cups of greens
- Preheat over to 450 degrees.
- Toss broccoli and squash in olive oil, place in baking dish.
- Roast for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and whisk until thoroughly mixed. You may need to add a tsp. of olive oil, depending on thickness.
- Toss dressing with greens and top with broccoli and squash.