- 1 lb. potatoes, scrubbed and cut into pieces
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 Tbs. olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. turmeric, or curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 lb. sliced mushrooms
- Place potatoes in a large pot of boiling water. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and boil another 5 minutes. Drain.
- Add oil and spices to a wok. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, potatoes, and cauliflower. Stir well. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until all vegetables are tender.
You can use sweet potatoes or butternut squash in place of white/red potatoes.