- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced into wedges
- 2 peaches, pitted and sliced into wedges
- 2 mangos, pitted and sliced into wedges
- 4 bananas, sliced diagonally
- 1 pt. strawberries, sliced with tops removed
- 1 lb. green seedless grapes
- 4 Tbsp. vanilla sugar (make your own with sugar and vanilla extract)
- 1 cup water
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Prepare your grill.
- Rinse all of the fruit before peeling. Combine the sugar, vanilla and water. Stir until dissolved. Pour into a sauce pan and hear slowly over low heat for 2 minutes. Dip the pineapple, peaches, mangos and bananas in the sugar/water mixture.
- Place the dipped fruit on the grill and cook about 3-4 minutes on each side (do not grill the strawberries and grapes). Peaches may need only a minute per side. You may also choose to grill the fruit until it is lightly browned on each side. Watch everything carefully.
- Sprinkle a little cinnamon on the peaches and bananas and enjoy.
You can purchase vanilla sugar at penzeys.com