- 1 scoop protein powder
- 2 cups greens (your choice)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds* (optional)
- 1 tsp. maca powder* (optional)
- 1 cup almond, coconut, hemp, or cashew milk
Hemp contains all of the amino acids to form complete protein, making it an excellent protein source for vegetarian and vegans. The seeds are a great source of essential fatty acids and can be added to smoothies, salads, or eaten raw.
Boasting a strong, earthy, slightly butterscotch flavor, maca is rich in mood-boosting B vitamins, amino acids, and brain-boosting fatty acids. The root has long been used in traditional medicine to combat fatigue and to help balance hormones.