One of the best things about a holiday dinner is stuffing.
Now you can enjoy it on your gluten-free eating plan.
- 1 loaf gluten-free bread, cubed (I use the millet bread for this because it is more dense)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 stick organic, unsalted butter (or clarified butter)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tsp. celery seeds
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425. Grease pan with coconut or olive oil.
2. In a medium saucepan melt butter and cook onion until translucent. Remove from heat.
3. In a large bowl, tear or cut bread into cubes. Add eggs, spices, and cooled butter mixture. Mix well to ensure all bread is coated.
4. Place in a greased pan, cover and bake for 30 minute. Remove cover and bake an
additional 15 minutes or until top of stuffing is browned.
- Add 1 cup of diced apples or any spices other than the ones listed are fine.
From the kitchen of Angie