- 18.5 oz Boxed Chocolate or Devils Food cake mix (I bought 2 – 15oz Betty Crocker gluten-free mixes and measured out the extra 3.5 oz)
- 15 oz can of pure pumpkin (Not pumpkin pie filler)
- 6 oz. mini chocolate chips (I used Wilbur brand – they are dairy free)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry cake mix with pumpkin until fully mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Use muffin tins – these are very moist so coat well with cooking spray. 12 regular muffins or 28-36 mini-muffins (They are pretty dense so I’ve always done minis)
- Bake at 350 for 20 min. (full size muffins may take a bit longer) Toothpick test works!