- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can chopped jalapeno peppers
- 2 avocados, mashed + 2 T lemon juice + salt and pepper
- ½ c sour cream + ½ cup mayo + 1 package taco seasoning (use dairy substitutes if necessary- I use plain coconut yogurt instead of sour cream)
- 1 can chopped black olives
- 2 bunches chopped scallions
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 8 oz grated cheddar cheese or substitute (Daiya makes a good one)
Chill and serve with organic blue tortilla chips.
This can make a terrific appetizer, a light meal with a salad or a great party offering.