In a recent survey of the BeWell community, weight loss was the number one health concern. Even with all the information out there — or maybe because of it, many people are more confused than ever about how to safely lose weight and keep it off.
One thing we probably all can agree on is that achieving a healthy weight helps us feel more energized, positive, hopeful, attractive, and healthy.
The question is, how to get to that healthy weight and stay there.
At BeWell, we take a very individualized approach to weight loss. We’ve developed very effective methods for working with our clients over the last 30 years and while fad diets and new trends come and go, we continue to address each person’s needs and goals with a personalized custom program plan. We’re always up-to-date on new weight loss research, help you incorporate new habits into your busy life, hold you accountable for your goals, and support you every step of the way.
Weight affects every body system, your mind and emotions, and your relationship with yourself and others. It’s personal. That’s why we treat every weight loss client’s situation with focused, personal attention.
Do you want to —
- Feel rested when you wake up?
- Have the energy to play with your kids?
- Fit into your clothes more comfortably?
If this all sounds good, but not what you’re experiencing now, it may be that you’ve got some weight to lose.
Or maybe you’ve started to lose the pounds — you’ve got a good diet and exercise program — but you’re stalled and are still unable to lose that last bit of weight.
Whether you need to start losing weight or you’ve hit a plateau, the BeWell Holistic Weight Loss Program may be the answer.
We’ll guide you through an individualized, 6 week program that will help you change your weight and your lifestyle:
- Detoxify your body for more energy and improved mental focus
- Make food choices for simple and healthy meal planning
- Choose the best exercise for you
- Stay positive while working on your health goals
- Release emotions that keep you down
Most of all, we’ll there with you every step of the way, keeping you on track, motivated, and inspired to lose those pounds.
Sometimes no matter what you do, including having a proper diet and rigorous exercise program, you’re still unable to lose weight. This is called weight loss resistance. Whether you need to lose weight or have hit a plateau, this program will help you achieve your goal by evaluating the underlying cause of your cravings, sluggish metabolism, and being stuck.
Special Features of the BeWell Holistic Weight Loss Program include:
- Initial evaluation
- Support and accountability meetings
- Everything you need for a detox program to kickstart your weight loss program
- Individualized work with the habits and mindset that keep you from having the lifestyle you want, and need, to feel your best
- Customized workbook for accountability, progress tracking, meeting notes, and easy lifestyle changes
- Personalized menus, meal planning, and shopping guidance
Free Gifts Included In Your Weight Loss Program
- A copy of Eating Mindfully: How to End Mindless Eating and Enjoy a Balanced Relationship with Food, by Susan Albers — the book that will change your relationship with food, forever! ($14.60 Value)
- A copy of Danielle Walker’s Against All Grain: Meals Made Simple: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Paleo Recipes to Make Anytime, shows you how to make quick, nutritious, and delicious recipes you’ll love ($19.00 Value)
- Tongue Scraper, with instructions for how to keep your mouth fresh and digestive organs strong ($6.95 Value)
- Overnight Oats Jar, for an easy and delicious make-ahead breakfast
- Healthy Food Samples
To learn more and to determine if this program is right for you, schedule a Free 15 minute consult to find out how we can help you create the healthy weight and lifestyle you desire.
From one of our success stories:
What positive changes have you seen? I lost 25 pounds in 2 months and I have alot more energy!
What are your main health concerns at this time? Continuing to lessen my arthritis pain. It is better since the weight is down, but I want to feel even less pain.
Would you recommend to a friend? Yes! My family told me about it. I enjoy the one-on-one encouragement and new menu ideas!
~ D.C., Bellefonte, PA